IWBNet can look after your event management needs from start to finish, from small events to large expos and conferences.
We have partnered with an Industry Association event company and a full service Event registration service company.
Our service to you will be responsive.
The event is yours. We will use our expertise and experience to create and manage an event that is everything you dreamed of and more. We will do it with style, a sense of fun and a commitment to quality.
Your event will be memorable.
Your event will be an experience that you will not want to forget. Great memories will stay with you. Our aim is always to build a great relationship with our clients to work with you again and again.
Who do we work with?
We can work with you in the corporate sector, associations, franchises, government, education and more including managing private functions.
If you are planning a conference, convention, seminar, exhibition, launch, roadshow, an incentive event, reward ceremony, training workshop or any special event we can help you.
Services provided include:
- Event Blueprint
- Concept development (the purpose of the event) including the target audience, scheduling the event, location and themes
- Budget development
- Broad program ideas including special event features
- Program Development
- Program creation and management
- Speaker identification and management
- Abstract management
- Trade exhibitors and sponsors, identification and management
- Room allocations
- Program publication (software and online presence)
- Social program
- Accompanying person program
- Event Adminstration
- Marketing, promoting, delegate maximisation
- Overall conference managment
- Delegate registration (online ticketing)
- Speaker registration
- Trade and sponsor registration
- Onsite management and administration of the event
- Venue management
- Travel and accommodation
- Conference collateral
- Financial management in line with budget
- Post event finalisation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your initial inquiry to “Get Your Show on the Road”.