Attend the Leading a Digital School Conference with one or two of your team members to learn the latest strategies, around the major themes, so that you can all return to school united to mentor and lead your entire team this year and beyond.
The conference is being held at the 5-star Crown Promenade Hotel, a venue of the highest quality, conducive to collegial conversations, with break-out rooms all within the one space, with great catering and of course in a great location – Southbank, Melbourne.
Hear and Learn from some of Australia’s most Innovative and Passionate Leaders in Education at this accredited professional development conference.
We have selected three trending, major themes as the focus of this conference:
- Advancing Cultures of Innovation
- Redesigning Learning Spaces
- Rise of STEAM Learning
Early Bird closes on 30 June. Attend for 1 day, 2 days or 3 days – your choice.
Group rates are available so why not bring a team and go back to school with a united front.
Don’t take our word for it, hear what past delegates have said about their experience in attending this conference:
- “The biggest impact on our school was identifying teachers as leaders to help drive the digital implementation with students. As a leader myself I saw the need to ensure that the vision of the school was in place, however, the teachers were the instrumental keys to unlock the digital revolution at my site”. Rick, Principal SA
- “The need to develop a vision with regard to STEM and Digital Technologies”. James, eLearning Coordinator VIC
- “Affirmation that the model of change we are implementing is reflective of current thinking/research”. Danielle, Principal TAS
- “I feel motivated to try new things in the classroom and support others around me in their classrooms. I found all workshops beneficial to my practice in the classroom. Students have responded well to what I have presented to them so far”. Jill, Teacher SA
- “It created inspirational ideas to use innovatively so as to sit at the cutting edge of IT delivery to our students here in our R-12 school with a high indigenous enrolment”. Deb, IT Coordinator SA
- “I realised that there are many roads to follow to lead a digital school and that at our school we are doing some things very well but in other areas have some big gains to make”. Simon, Coordinator WA
- “I wanted a different experience from the big productions such as Edutech”. Sandra, Teacher-Librarian QLD
- “Keeping up to date, new technologies, new trends, networking with other colleagues”. Kym, IT Director WA