The Leading a Digital School Conference offers strategic advice to assist school leaders, aspiring leaders and lead teachers achieve superior digital technology outcomes for their school. Why not attend yourself or send a member of staff involved in steering the strategic direction of your digital technology programs!
Keynote and break-out sessions will pose thought-provoking, disruptive questions to you.
In each session presenters will be asked to end with the key considerations to take-away along with the three things for you to start with.
Conference Program Major Themes:
The conference is structured around 3 perspectives on leadership, in a leading digital school:
- Advancing Cultures of Innovation
- Redesigning Learning Spaces
- Rise of STEAM Learning.
- Authentic Learning Experiences
- Improving Digital Literacy
- Rethinking the Roles of Teachers
- Teaching Computational Thinking
- The Achievement Gap
- Sustaining innovation through Leadership Changes
Important technologies that are likely to drive technology planning and decision-making over the next five years:
- Analytics Technologies
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- The Internet of Things