- Use design thinking
- Be innovative developers of digital solutions and knowledge
- Become innovative creators of digital solutions
- Become effective users of digital systems
- Become critical consumers of information conveyed by digital systems
- Engage in authentic learning challenges that foster curiosity, confidence, persistence, innovation, creativity, respect and cooperation
- Be regional and global citizens capable of actively and ethically communicating and collaborating.
School leaders have a great responsibility in developing a culture in their school that creates the environment for this critical learning to take place.
School leaders have two challenging tasks. First they must understand what is possible in digital teaching and learning. Secondly and most importantly they must take the next step of scaling up the fantastic innovations and creativity in teaching that they observe in their inspirational individual teachers – building an agenda for change and innovation that can have an enormous impact in a school.